Applications by EEA Nationals

Applications by EEA Nationals

With the situation regarding the rights of European Economic Area (EEA) nationals residing in the UK still uncertain, obtaining documentation to prove your right to be in the UK is a sensible precaution. Let our immigration lawyers provide practical, helpful and tailored advice to make the process easier. EEA nationals and their family members can qualify for permanent residence in a different way, in most cases after they have been living in the UK for 5 years.

ULA Solicitors can assist EEA nationals and their families obtain:

  • Permanent Residence Cards
  • EEA Registration Certificates and Resident Permits
  • EEA family member Residence Card
  • Derivative Residence Card

Download further information on our fees for Applications for EEA Nationals here:


Get in Touch

Please confirm you have read and understand the following statement in the website enquiry form privacy notice by checking the box below.