Criminal Duty Solicitor
ULA Solicitors is a well-established practice known for their highly competent and skilled lawyers, taking on the most intricate of cases. Covering a wide scope of legal disciplines with a wealth of knowledge and traditional values they provide a comprehensive range of criminal law services. We are dedicated to representing clients with a modern approach, offering specialised and thorough advice within a professional environment.
About the Role:
Proactive Crime Duty Solicitor at all level of experience sought to work in the friendly environment of ULA Solicitors. This is a wonderful opportunity for enthusiastic Crime Duty Solicitor to join our bespoke practice in North-West London. The successful applicant will handle a busy caseload of crime duty matters, whilst providing high quality service and client care at all times.
• Conducting advocacy in the Magistrates Court
• Providing representation at Police Stations
• Proceeds of Crime Act matters
• Liaising with the CPS and courts
• Qualified solicitors at all level of experience in criminal defence
• Crime duty accreditation is a pre-requisite
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong advocacy skills
• IT proficiency
• Ability to manage a demanding caseload, with minimal supervision
• Demonstrates a pragmatic, professional and positive approach
To apply, please send your CV accompanied with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org